Voice blog


View on Vocaroo >>(classic one)

View on Vocaroo >>(modern one)


    Now, I procrastinate all the time, which means the Instant Gratification Monkey nearly occupies my brain.
    There so many reasons why I procrastinate so often. First, I am a person pursuing perfection. On the one hand, I will throw myself into everything I work. One the other hand, I soberly aware how heavy the workload will be to be perfect. So, I will spend a lot of time on struggling. Second, my life is at ease now, I don't have to worry about anything, whether it is study or daily life. Third, the first two reasons lead to my lack of ambition, I gradually really don't care what the results will be.
    Through the TED Talk " Inside the mind of a master procrastinator." I firmly believe that it's time to change. I should start with one thing, make the deadline and stick to it. Overall, it's time to send out the Panic Monster and welcome the Rational Decision-Maker again.
    All in all, easy life can't be the excuse of a lazy and meaningless life. I should be my self-starter. Figuring out how to get along with perfectionism, starting chasing my goals, would be my first step to against procrastination.




         



Hope through my effort, my situation would improve from picturure 1 to picture 2.

😊

留言

  1. Perfectionism is good, as long as the goal is realistic. In your case, it's o.k. to relax a bit. True, motivation is the key. Find something that you really love to do; I beleive you'll become motivated and ambitious again.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can you trust a smart speaker?

My new plan this year!