Are the speaking and listening tasks difficult for you? What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English?

Are the speaking and listening tasks difficult for you?  
1.Speaking tasks: Yes.My English speaking is very rusty these days.
     Aspects: First, my pronunciation sounded a little strange. Second, i read the wrong word for a few times. Third,  when it was the time to express my own views or retell the story, i couldn't speak logically.
     Reasons: Lack of training through the whole summer vacation. Couldn't express my views naturally.

2.Listening tasks: Yes. My listening has regressed.
     Aspects: First, i couldn't concentrate on the whole tasks, always thinking of deserting. Second, didn't have a good state of mind.
     Reasons: Lack of training and lack of sleep.

What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English?
Lack of training has demonstrated my basic English leaning problems. For speaking part, lack of logical, afraid to express my self and limited vocabulary are the three main problems. For listening part, adapt to the speaker's accent,  concentrate for a long period can be a tough thing. Therefore, in the rest of time, i will focus on these aspects. 

There are many ways to improve my English, and i will absolutely do my best.😊


留言

  1. Your pronunciation is fine. About speaking, I guess more practice will help. Reading and listening will increase vocabulary size.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Can you trust a smart speaker?

My new plan this year!

Voice blog